Main Navigation Section Navigation Main Content

Company Profile

An important deal has been made in October 12th, 2012 that reinforced the position of Global Pharm. Joint Venture in pharmacology. In accordance with this deal 60% of the shares of the company has been sold to Abdi İbrahim, and the remaining 40% shares have been left to AlmaFarm Invest Company which is an affiliate of Lancaster Group of Companies and Dastar Holding.

The purchase of the shares has been realized around the investment project of constructing a factory in Kazakhstan. After the agreement, Global Pharm. Joint Venture has been renamed as “Abdi İbrahim Global Pharm” (AIGP).

Abdi İbrahim, the leading pharmaceutical company in Turkey has vast experience and state of the art technology in pharmaceuticals. This has brought in a new acceleration to the development of both our company and the pharmaceutical market of the whole Kazakhstan.

AIGP headquarter is located in the financial center of Kazakhstan, Almaty.

AIGP produces and sells broad spectrum medication.

An important step has been completed in 2015 for AIGP by the completion of medicine factory in compliance with Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP). Steps to obtain certification and official GMP certificate have been initiated.

Among the main goals of AIGP is to achieve leader status in medicine exports to CIS countries (commonwealth of independent states) through development of pharmaceutical market in Kazakhstan and establishing sale of innovative medicine and multidimensional marketing.

Top of Page